The Payment Request Process
HowToPay operates a simple “Payment Request” system. This allows clients to request payment from another person using either E-mail, SMS or our Mobile app. Businesses use our system as it gives them local payment options Globally and allows them to benefit from our Mobile Apps and existing millions of users.
How our system works:
Thanks to over 20 years of experience in Online Payments we have an advanced system that allows Businesses to meet KYC obligations prior to giving out Payment information to clients.
The “Payment Request” process:
1. Business using API or website enters client details and amount to our system.
2. Client receives an email, SMS or Mobile app notification with a payment link.
3. Client clicks the link and uploads ID to our system. (If not already done)
4. Our call centre staff 24/7 check the ID and approve it manually.
5. Should it be necessary our staff also make a call to the client to validate the information.
6. Once approved the client receives an email with unique payment information and Pay ID reference number.
7. Client makes payment (Including the Pay ID number) and receives a receipt for the payment.
8. Merchant is informed of the completed transaction.
This simple process is connected to a Global network of Banks that allows our merchants to accept payments globally.
The client is always in control of the process and never is any Banking and or Credit Card information stored on our servers.